Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tempted by the snacks in the canteen....

I actually had a few different ones in my hand.. Even considered cutting off a piece of a donut.. just for a taste..... I managed to not go ahead with my plans...

I am hungry again... Had a good lunch... Just wasn't enough of it. I've lost one more lb, so I'll take my victories where I can......

I haven't been walking like I should be.. Just tired of that too.. Disheartened from not losing any more weight.. So yesterday, after I got home, I worked in the yard raking and bagging leaves for an hour and a half. Everything from the waist down is sore today.. Good gracious!! But, I got the workout in, and it was good exercise. When I carried those HUGE trash bags full of leaves to the curb, I clung the bag over my shoulder, and then did tri-cep overhead presses... I'm sure I looked funny, but I made it work.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment