So.. it's the start of another week.... My mom was in the hospital this past week. My sister had to call an ambulance Thursday b/c she couldn't breathe. The doc's think it's pneumonia, and after 2 days in the hospital and much antibiotics, she's now home and on the mend. They said it would take 6-8wks for the pneumonia to go away.. Dang.
I have managed to stay on track. The 5 lbs I lost, then gained, I have fought to re-lose. I've managed that and two lbs more. I got my monthly friend, so now that I've calmed down (no PMS jokes), I realize that's where the 5 lbs came from. Still hitting the treadmill hard--though I didn't do anything yesterday.. I felt like a complete and total slug. Just finished my daily 30+ minute torture.
Other than my ma, nothing major going on in life right now--which I'll take. The last couple of years have been filled with other peoples' drama... It's out of my life now, for the most part, and I am thankful......
Church today was good. The messages there inspires me... but it can't be enough to just feel inspired on Sunday, I've got to walk it out the rest of the week...... That's the hard part.... I guess it is for all of us...
This whole thing is just a rambling.. I apologize for that.... Haven't posted in a while, so whatever flows across my head is flying out of my finger tips.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment