I am still trying to figure out the day-to-day of my journey... All these new rules for what I can and cannot eat, what I'm supposed to do in between.
So far I've not done what I was supposed to 3 times, and paid for it.... got to remember to eat when I am supposed to. And to not eat when I am not supposed to... I've kept at it. I have lost no more weight, though I've just about killed the treadmill. That's very disheartening. I know--I may be building muscle which is good.. I don't want muscle, I want to lose POUNDAGE......
Today my friend and I went to a mexican restuarant.. I only had maybe 5 chips and 1 tortilla, but ended up getting sick at our next stop.. I'm hoping it was from the salad yesterday, and not the carbs I had.. that was not fun.. definitely put a damper on our big plans for the day.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment