Sunday, July 18, 2010

Really been since March??

Wow... Can't believe it's been that long since I've been on here... O.o

Let's see.. nothing much has gone on. Still working towards being healthier. Need to talk to my treadmill more... b/c I haven't lost anymore weight.

Dealing with diabetes has been fun.. Learning when my sugars are going to drop have been interesting...... BUT--I've got a handle on it... Long about 11:15 I need to eat SOMETHING... Work keeps scheduling mtgs for 10a, though, that go past 11... I've gotten some "rock candy" as dad use to call it, butterscotch, that I keep in my pocket for those instances. Got a good report in April when I went to the dr. He said he hadn't seen numbers like mine... I dropped my A1C (the blood test that measures your blood sugar over time) to HALF of what it was when I started.. in just 3 months of the addition of shots.... So, I've done well. I've hit the stage of any diet that you want to eat everything you're not supposed to. I know this is a lifestyle change, but I've spent the last 33-ish years doing what I wanted.. so I'm trying to retrain my brain... Days like yesterday don't happen often.. but I fell of the wagon and broke the darn thing yesterday.. Rebuilding and getting back on today.

Other than that.. nothing much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment