I was reminded of you this morning.. To the point that I was ready to get up and leave... I didn't want to hear your crap.. I didn't want to be reminded.
So I've run from you all day... But there you were... at the end of every task I did... at the end of every line on the sewing machine or stitch in the crocheting.. There you were in the silence between songs on the Ipod I turned on b/c I could not take your torment..
There you were..
Staring at me..
Mocking me..
Reminding me what a failure I am. There you were. Scratching open the scab that I've tried so hard to let heal.. Ripping it open to ooze and fester. There you were.
And now here I am. Trying not to cry.... Trying to stay busy... Running from your torment.
I've gotten tired this afternoon... so tired... Please leave me alone.. please go away... please stop....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment