And I gotta admit I'm nervous... Hence me being up before anyone should be required to. I go back to the dr today.... to see what my progress has been. It's been slow these past few days.
My calves and feet started swelling. The best way to describe it is to say that they felt "full". Sure enough, pulled my sock down on Thursday, and it was all kinds of dug into my ankle--and they weren't tigh-fitting socks. I've been pushing myself, though. Started jogging some--jog for a while, walk until I can catch my breath, jog... My legs started a couple of days after that. Mom gave me a pair of her graduated compression knee-highs--Gosh did that look sexy!! But, by Sunday all the swelling in my legs had gone away. I plan to mention that this afternoon to the dr. But I didn't walk Fri, Sat, or Sun. Regardless, this ole girl will be at least walking this evening.
On a diff note, Valentine's day was awesome. My husband bought me two Valentine ads in the local paper.. One of the sweetest things he's done.. I planned a foot massage, but either my nerves or my dinner (which did not effect him) had me feeling sick to my stomach all last evening... So that kinda put a damper on that. He's a good man, though, and didn't complain a bit... Guess I'll be making up for that one--I really don't like feet. Like to GET foot massages, but could do without giving them...
So, I reckon I'll report back later. At least getting up so early I can get to work early, and not miss too much time. Friday was busy (had to come in late and leave early to avoid overtime), so I've got a couple of things to catch up on that I didn't get accomplished. So maybe this extra hour will come in handy that way....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment