Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello cruel morning....

So I've been fighting with my treadmill.... Been staying up until 1am-ish for well over a month now.. Last night I kicked my treadmill's butt, and passed out before 10pm.. My reward--up before 5am this morning. O.o

Hopefully this doesn't make for a terribly long day.

So, been plugging along. Total of 17 lbs lost. Not excited that I haven't lost any poundage in a week--hence the fighting with the treadmill. I did have to give up the jogging. It was making my calves and feet swell up and hurt. And I don't mean a little swollen.. I mean I had to get a pair of those every-so-sexy compression knee-highs that surgery patients wear.... Thanks for all of you guys' support!! It's not easy. My resume is FILLED with living however I want. And now, well, I've had to make some major changes. But, it's all going to be worth it. I want to be a mom someday (I know--scary thought.. my directing the future of America.), and well, I've got to be healthy to do that. And I kinda want to be around for life, period.

Although righ tnow I wouldn't mind some more one on one time with my pillow....

No comments:

Post a Comment