Monday, January 18, 2010

Sometimes things just don't work out like you plan them...

So.. the day started.. Aside from being extremely thirsty in the middle of the night, being VERY thankful my husband brought me some ice water around 2-something, and then spilling the ICE COLD beverage all over me..... Needless to say, I tossed and turned the rest of the night.

But, I got up on time, was at work early... Ate my tuna salad with pasta around 11.. Planned on a can of soup at 3, but work was so busy today... As a result, by the time I made it home, I had not eaten in 8 hours. Not a good thing. I ate a salad of lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and red peppers. Then I had a helping of green beans, and then both steaks. Rob, however, was able to refrain, and he has a steak and some green beans now set aside for lunch tomorrow.. I can look forward to a can (or two) of soup. At least the steaks I cooked were delish.....

At work this morning the pop tarts I bought Friday were mocking me. But I showed them--I took them to my mom's for my nieces and nephews to devour.

Tomorrow is another day.. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment