Work has been crazy.... BUT--I finally finished it all up Friday at 4p. Well, as finished as I was gonna get. I refused to work anymore.. It will all be waiting for me come Monday morning--translation: I'll be in early Monday morning.
I haven't been sleeping well Up til after 1am, then up at 7 to get ready for work. Friday I overslept by 30 mins... As a result, halfway to work I realized I didn't have any deodorant on. O.o Fortunately, there was one store left... So I went to work powder fresh after all.
My plan to eat twice in a day has worked out once. I had a bowl of soup, and some broccoli later. As for the rest of the week.. Yeah... But the pizza last night was good.
Got a call from my doctor about my bloodwork.... The message left on my machine was "Call us as soon as possible." Wow. Then I call, and hear nothing back for over a day after that. Glad I didn't have an HIV test or something.. I go in this coming Monday. Not looking forward to the lecture I KNOW I'm going to get. But, it's my own dang fault. No one forced to me to eat the junk, like the pizza last night. Junk is just so much easier. It requires not thought, and very little planning. Hence, why my jean size has gotten bigger and bigger.
So, I guess I'll update this after the doctor's appt. See what the new game plan is. OH--I started doing crunches and leg lifts.. Bent over to get the cat food the other day, and my abdomen complained.. maybe it's working??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment